Gun Show Information
- Show hours are Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-5. Biloxi and Longview closes at 4 pm on Sunday. Someone needs to man your booth each day until the show closes.
- Set up time is Friday 1-7 and Saturday 7-9. Tables are released to anyone waiting on a table at 8:30 AM on Saturday if you have not arrived or called. My business line is rolled to my cell on weekends of the show. 985.624.8577
- Table prices are $70 at all shows. Reservations are held for 10 days without a 50% deposit. To secure the same table location at the next show reserve by Sunday at 5 pm with a 50% deposit. The $5 discount is only applicable if tables are re-reserved at the show. All tables not reserved by 5 pm are open for reservations by other vendors.
- Non-related tables are $135 each with prior approval.
- No checks accepted at the show. Money orders only two weeks prior to the show.
- We have a two week cancellation policy. Payment is due for any tables that cannot be re-sold.
- Taxes are picked up at the show or mailed after the show. Locations vary on how they collect taxes and we will let you know at check-in as to what the parish requires and the tax rate. You will be given a local tax form and we usually have state forms if needed to mail in. Exception is in Longview, TX where you will need to provide a TX tax ID number.
- Please bring a table cover to cover your tables and something to cover your merchandise when you leave on Saturday night. We do have 24 hour security, but you are ultimately responsible for your merchandise.
- Maximum badges are up to two per vendor to get into and out of the show. Extra or lost badges are price of admission.
- You will also be given a copy of gun show rules and gun tie rules (if you are a firearms dealer) when you check in. Please make yourself familiar with the show rules.
Communication is the key to the success of every show and if you have any issues or questions do not hesitate to discuss with me!